Thursday, February 2, 2012

I thought today would never end!

I work in a manufacturing plant and my office is now on the 2nd floor, my bosses office is on the first floor so I can count going up and down the stairs a certain amount of times towards my exercise points. Well, the guys out on the manufacturing floor sure made sure I got my points in today. I must have gone up and down the stairs to my bosses office 30 times today. I felt more like a yo-yo than any thing. (Before you ask why, the boss has to review and sign off on all PO's written and of course the guys can't bring in several at once, the bring them periodically through the day to interrupt the other projects being worked on.)

I must admit I seem to be having a much easier time with the w.w. diet this time than I did last year. When all is said and done, maybe this won't be as bad as I had thought it would be.

Oh, I did look for and find the magnet key to the treadmill. Mooch was kind enough to leave one of them next to her food dish so I attached it to the treadmill so she can't take off with it. She's not gonna be to happy about that when she tries to run off with it, but she may find herself amused more when it is dangling from the handle so she can bat and bite at it. Believe me she can use a little more exercise too.

Time to go do the exercises. Have a great evening.

No comments: