Monday, January 16, 2012

Day 8 Was offered a prescription not to do sit ups

I'm beginning to feel the sit ups more in my lower back now, which I understand and needs to be strengthened as well. This morning my chiropractor offered to write me a prescription not to do the sit ups. I bowed out of the offer as gracefully as possible. I mean gee whiz, I'm really working at making sure I do them each day here and trying to develop a good habit.

I ordered another hula hoop the other day, this one is more for hoop dancing and such; it should be here by the end of the week. I can't wait. I even found a hooping class in my area. Shocked me, but I am grateful that there is one. It looks like a lot of fun and a great way to burn calories. If I recall my reading correctly they said 30 minutes of hooping burns 600 calories. I can use that!

1 comment:

goodkarma said...

600 calories?! whoa, no wonder i've been hungrier since i started hooping. 30 minutes of hooping is nothing when you're trying to learn something new on it. the time flies.