Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Losing track of the days

Things were a bit hectic yesterday. A long day at work, I was so wiped out by the time we got home that I did my exercises and was in bed before 10:00PM. *sighs*

I can remember when that was still considered being early in the night.

I am pleased to report that my stomach is most definitely laying flatter without a lot of effort to hold it in! Yeah! I don't know if I have lost any weight yet but will check this weekend.

I am definitely signing up for the hula hoop dance class I found. I have already ordered the other hoop for it. I've been trying to enlist some friends to go with me that I thought would also enjoy it.

I'm up to a consistent 50 sit ups and 30 crunches now with the ab roller. I did the 3 lb hula hoop for about 5 minutes today. It is a real challenge to keep that thing around my waist and not around my ankles.

Hope all is going well for you.

No comments: