Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 3 and still going

I'm sure it's a bit crazy and mostly my imagination, but it sure seems a lot easier to hold my belly in; but after only three days of exercising? Yeah, it's got to be my imagination.

Today has been pretty productive. Went to work for half the day, did some errands, came home and did some sit ups and some leg crunches. Worked with the hula hoop for a while. For my break, I went in and cleaned out some of the things in the closet that don't fit or I haven't worn in ages (for reasons other than not fitting). Then I hopped on the treadmill for a short but reasonable paced walk.

While I'm at all this I'm also trying to remember to drink more water to help flush my system. I did see a video yesterday that was talking about helping your body break down cellulite and drinking lots of water was one of the things mentioned.

They also mentioned deep tissue massaging the affected areas 4-5 times daily to help break up the cellulite pockets. Have you ever had a deep massage? OMG, I had one back in the 80's and thought... well, no thought to it, I cried my way through the thing. The therapist worked very hard to get all those knots out of my muscles and let me tell you it hurt during, but when they were done I sure felt much better. I think I'll do my own massaging this time though.

Ok back to the household chores for me. Hope you have a great day.

No comments: