Monday, March 19, 2012

Doing a lot of thinking

There has just been so much going on the last few weeks. As you can see by the previous post one of my cousins has been abducted by his father and we have been and still are frantically searching for him.

I've been working full time the last couple of weeks and trying hard to get them to bring me on permanently full time, but so far no luck.

Dealing with the typical family issues along with continuing on my quest to lose the weight.

Admittedly I have failed to exercise for the last two? three? weeks. I've climbed the stairs I can't begin to count how many times at work, have done some lawn work and we did some walking on the beach the other day (oh Lord my calves ache from that). To my credit I have managed to continue to lose weight and I'm down a total of 8.2 pounds. So many more to go.

I've also recently discovered "Pinterest", this may not have been one of my better ideas. Any way, while looking around I got to thinking about my bucket list. So I started checking around some of the other peoples bucket list and find that many of the things that I have already done and considered relatively minor in my life, seem to be great aspirations for others. In case you are lacking for ideas yourself, here's a site I found that has some pretty good ones and lots of choices to get you started. http://www.squidoo.com/100things

1 comment:

A Farmer's Daughter said...

Hang in there, Pixie! You're doing great!! Praying for your cousin's safe return.