Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The scale is still going down ever so slightly

Yeah! It's (the scale) is still going down ever so slightly but at least in the direction I want it to go.

The weather is warming back up after our little cool front this weekend. I'm back to doing my daily exercises again and trying to work a couple more into my routine. I am feeling a bit more energetic but I think that may have more to do with some of the medicinal changes the Doctor made after my visit last Friday.

March is right a round the corner and my husband is going to want to start going to the beach again to work on getting us some color back into our skin. We do use sunscreens and are very reasonable with the amount of time we spend out when we go. Having grown up in a most definitely landlocked farm community, I find the most pleasure just sitting in my chair watching and listening to the waves roll in and out on the beach.

After all this is part of what my goal is about. I've got to be able to get back into all those swim suits I got last year.

Hope things are going well for you. Keep up the good work.

No comments: