Sunday, February 26, 2012

First step accomplished

Woo Hoo! *tosses confetti in the air*

I stepped on the scales this morning and I have finally met my first w.w. challenge goal. I have finally officially lost 5 pounds! Each goal accomplished should be met with enthusiasm and you know what. I can feel it in some of my clothes already. Some of my jeans are looser and I don't have to do that jumpy dance to get them up where they belong (my husband finds this dance extremely amusing) or lie on the bed to get them zipped up (hey, we've all done one or the other or even both)! *does happy dance*

I've still got a long way to go, but seeing some little accomplishment is encouraging.

The only down side to all of this is I have now noticed how much cellulite is/has been building up in my thighs, butt and now I find arms. (I got stuck in a short sleeved jacket the other day and had to have my husband help me pull it off my arms. Not a pretty sight.) I'm going to have to be more dilligant about working on these areas as well.

All in all it has been a good week and at the moment, I am pleased with my progress.

No comments: