Sunday, February 19, 2012

Another week another weigh in

Well, the good news is that the scale went down another couple 10ths of a pound and most of my measurements went down about 1/2".

I was lamenting the other day about how slowly the weight seems to be coming off when I'm eating better than I have in my life and exercising. One of my friends reminded me that since I am exercising, I am also building muscle while loosing and muscle will out weigh the fat. Therefore the loss of weight isn't going to show up as rapidly, but it will appear more in my measurements.

That's what friends are for. To pick us up when we are down and remind us of the stupid stuff we know but have overlooked. I love my friends, they are the best!

On the salad front, I am getting better at making my mother-in-laws secret salad recipe dressing. (Just a couple of points on my salad) and I find that I am not nearly as hungry doing the w.w. this time as I was the last time.

Well, it's time to get off the computer and tackle some of the household chores and do my exercises for the day. I can feel my energy level increasing slowly.

No comments: